I hope that you had a Holy and Blessed New Year, and went to a Latin Mass for your New Year's Obligation in Canada.
So a new year begins in 2013, and hopefully our Lord will bless our year with certain prosperity amidst the chaos and struggles of our lives, generally, and individually. I am hoping for better things career wise and maybe personally.
As for Servimus Unum Deum, it will march onward in 2013, covering certain things I desire to get to as well as reports of our Latin Masses in our dioceses from the associations/groups I do serving with or others who will provide those reports.
I hope to cover the following in the year 2013:
- From my end: reports from events at St. Lawrence the Martyr and the St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir when I serve with them, other parishes if I associate with them, and other solid orthodox Catholic events. Also reports from other serving groups/parishes if people post them or send them to me.
- Post other links and such from Traditional Catholic sites and on other Traditional Catholic issues.
- Altar serving things to be covered:
- Complete the Q & A Part II for the parts of the Latin Mass
- Submit the in progress posting for Starter Points II No. 2 about altar things and setting up the altar
- Work on the Following positions: Torchbearer, Boat-bearer (non-necessary), Thurifer, Acolyte
- Work on the Following Mass types alone: Low Mass (May take full year to gain enough competence to report on, so I'm not giving just information from books)
- Create a separate "Page" where one can easily Access my posts on the Latin Mass and serving tips so they don't need to scroll down my whole main page for old posts.
- Continue to give updates for times and dates and locations for Solemn Latin Masses held within our diocese
- ??? if something urgent or necessary comes up ???
Hope to make 2013 a good year, Christ willing. Perhaps we collectively can all make a new year's resolution to attend more VALID AND LICIT, DIOCESAN Latin Masses.
Pax Tibi Christi, Julian.