I made a small update to the first of the three "Starter Points" posts here under my Latin Mass serving posts page:
Part I - General Actions Servers will do: http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2012/12/starter-points-ii-general-actions.html
The update was the addition of things concerning using the bells. In addition, my serving ally Robin just recently did some refresher training with their EF chaplain at St. Lawrence the Martyr, and created a demonstration video on EF bell ringing with the standard 4-bell cross type that is seen in most parishes. The video is found in the posting.
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...