So um, over the last day or two, I have been getting a HUGE surge of hits for the Christmas Mass Post I made to report on the Latin High Mass I did with St. Lawrence the Martyr, Scarborough for Christmas this past year (2012).
My question is, why am I getting these sudden spikes? I don't recall promoting this post I did months ago recently ... Don't suppose anyone can fill me in?
That, or perhaps I'm being spam-botted. Pax. Julian.
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...