I have completed the new addition to the posting about the Boat Bearer and Cross Bearer serving positions in the Latin Mass.
The new post has bullet points from a book I got from Shawn Tribe, (formerly Editor) of New Liturgical Movement from one of his sales. It's an ``Alcuin Club edition`` book called Cross and Crucifix by C.E. Pocknee. You might only find this book on Ebay or theological libraries, as it was printed in 1962. It contains a section on the history of the Crucifix and another chapter on the development of the Crucifix itself and its presence in Christianity.
The post is complete, and you can once again view it here with the new additions: http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2013/04/latin-mass-serving-roles-boat-bearer.html
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...