Friday 12 July 2013

Small Personal Altar Serving News and Developments on S.U.D.

Hello Everyone.

Just a couple of quick notes.

As of Wednesday, June 10, I started to do a bit of Low Mass serving again with St. Lawrence the Martyr in Scarborough. It'll be once a week, maybe twice a week if I am lucky to get 4 or more day stretches without work between weekends.

I was a bit rusty from my last Solemn Mass so I think it's time to beef up on the basics and become proficient, as well as gain experience on my spiritual mission to become proficient in the Latin Mass as a Master of Ceremonies. Further, such experience will allow me to, hopefully, in future, be able to teach the TLM from a serving perspective (and maybe clerical if I must understand the priest parts???). Right now in my Archdiocese, it seems that MCs are having to teach the TLM to servers and priests, and the Archdiocese has no established EF division. As for VALID AND LICIT EF preaching organizations, the FSSP are in Thorold, Ontario, which is somewhat far from the core of the Archdiocese of Toronto.

In addition, I am working on the 5th part of my Q and A series about the parts of the Latin Mass. You can find the first 4 parts in the right hand side of the page in my "Latin Mass serving posts" area. It's about 1/2 way done. I also want to finish the 6th and final part of it. Then .... we get back to actual serving ... with the Thurifer posting.

Things are underway here at Servimus Unum Deum. Pax, Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment