I've been a busy little bee these past few days, and released 4 posts that are likely off your blogger feeds. Here is my latest 4 posts of importance:
1) Solemn Latin Mass with St. Patrick's Gregorian Choir in Scarborough and Novus Ordo Latin Mass in Richmond Hill for Today's Feast of St. Joseph - http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2013/03/reminder-latin-masses-in-both-forms-of.html
2) Breaking News!!! Altar Rails are being installed at St. Lawrence the Martyr Parish - http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2013/03/breaking-news-altar-rails-at-sltm.html
3) Reflection on Pope Francis using Novus Ordo Gospel for 5th Sunday OT as well as James Chapter 2, because I was sick of what was going around the blogospehere from some traditional Catholic Bloggers - http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2013/03/reflection-for-pope-francis.html
4) Reflection on an awesome retreat I went on with the Newman Center of U of T March 8-10. Please read this right after the Latin Mass post - http://torontotlmserving.blogspot.ca/2013/03/reflection-march-8-10-retreat-with.html
Oh, by the way, I have not forgotten about the Latin Mass Serving portion of this blog. Now with all this out of the way, I'll continue to work on the Cross and Boat Bearer posts and the 5th post for the part-by-part analysis of the EF Mass. That, and I'll try to get some pictures from the mass I'll be serving with St. Pat's choir tomorrow and think about writing a report in future about it.
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...