Just a few hours ago, as of 2pm NYT/EST, The Throne of Peter was made Vacant. Our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, has now completed his reign in the Papacy as the Bishop of Rome. Now, solely, once again, he is but a humble worker in the Lord's vineyard, Cardinal Josef Ratzinger.
But let us never forget his legacy: His writings, his governance, his continuation of the cleaning up of the institutional Church bureaucracy, and for us Latin Mass goers, Summorum Pontificum and Ecclesiae Unitatem. Also, he is still with us for the time being.
May Christ bless you for the rest of your life, Cardinal, for your service to us, and to the Lord. Further, by the will of the Holy Spirit, the Mover of movers, may people continue to be brought to eternal salvation via the works of Josef Ratzinger, our now retired Pope.
Holy Spirit, please bring forth unto us, the Pope that we need to continue on the same or an even grater path, as did Pope Benedict XVI. Amen.
Pax Tibi Christ, Julian.
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...