To all the naysayers about our Holy Father ..... Whoa ....
Let Me highlight the key part, as Fr. Z has done on his blog:
"Pope Francis further developed this reflection. “When we prefer to gossip, gossip about others, criticize others- these are everyday things that happen to everyone, including me – these are the temptations of the evil one who does not want the Spirit to come to us and bring about peace and meekness in the Christian community”. “These struggles always exist” in the parish, in the family, in the neighborhood, among friends”. Instead through the Spirit we are born into a new life, he makes us “meek, charitable.”"
You hear that? He's like Harry Potter calling Voldemort for what he is (oooh another traddie violation. This time it's 80 lashes for me!). No fear in our Holy Father.
Further, the topic was on GOSSIP, something, as evidenced by my last post (which was laced with Anti-Semitism), seems to be one of those nagging strands of poison that have affected some in the EF blogosphere/Traditional Catholic communities.
Still ... If calling out against the work of the Devil is a warm up, what more is to come of this Papacy? ... I think we haven't seen his trump cards yet ....
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...