If any of you have checked my "about" page, you would learn that I aided in helping to establish a serving group that meets monthly at St. Lawrence the Martyr Catholic Church, Scarborough, Ontario. The Church contains the diocese's 2nd major Latin Mass, parish-based initiative, outside of the Oratorian Fathers at St. Vincent De Paul/Holy Family Churches. Thanks to the permissions of SLTM's assigned Latin Mass Chaplain and their pastor, a site has been provided for a monthly altar servers practice. The Church is at 2210 Lawrence Avenue East, closest to Lawrence Ave. East and Kennedy Rd. It is accessible using TTC by taking transit to Kennedy Station and then a 43/43B bus to Lawrence Ave. E. and walking west for a short time to get to the Church.
I would like to announce that the next monthly practice for the serving group will be held on Friday, November 30, 8pm. If desired, you can also attend the Latin Low Mass which occurs on Fridays at 7pm. Some of our more experienced servers in our group are part of the regular contingent at SLTM, and thus you will be able to observe them serve the Mass.
If in all seriousness, you would like more information on the group, or would like to attend the next practice, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I cannot answer your questions directly, I will put you in contact with someone who will, either our Master of Ceremonies that aids us in training, or the Latin Mass chaplain of SLTM, who can answer some of your more dicey questions regarding the EF Mass or aspects of it.
Pax Tibi Christi, Julian Barkin
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...