Whew. Almost done part II No. 2 of my Q and A. Just need more time to pummel through the Creed line by line. After that Part II No. 3 starts.
I think by the time I get through No 3, the parts from offertory to End of Communion, I'll be ready to unleash the crux of this blog: Latin Mass Serving. By then we'll all know that when I say something like: "At the Gradual you go get your acolyte candles ..." you won't go "Huh? Where is that in the Mass?"
Pax, Julian Barkin.
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...