Tuesday 20 May 2014

May posting 2b: Breaking! Collins Leading Souls Back to the Faith, Rejection of Liberal Party!

Note: The warnings for the original 3 May posts, still apply here. Do NOT use this posting as a loophole for a chance to harass me or my allies/friends. 

Whoa! Sorry but I gotta add this post in to my planned three posts! I was looking at my personal Facebook page, and I found the Archdiocese of Toronto promoting a new article about Collins` letter to Justin Trudeau`s no-pro-life Liberal Party announcement.

The goods are here: http://www.catholicregister.org/item/18194-collins-denounces-trudeau-policy-on-conscience-rights

However, I`d like to highlight an important section in the article:

``.... "I've never had so many clergy, both from the Archdiocese of Toronto and outside the archdiocese, send notes or phone to offer their gratitude and encouragement to Cardinal Collins," MacCarthy said.
As one example, MacCarthy said that a typical posting on the archdiocese Facebook page might garner 1,000 views. The posting of the cardinal's letter was viewed more than 100,000 times, MacCarthy said.

"There are also a number of people who contacted our office by phone or email and indicated that they will no longer be members of the Liberal Party," he said.


What! Wow! See what happens when we have bishops who have a backbone and aren't afraid to be courageous? Sadly the sentiment by many Trads Behaving Badly is there many of our Novus Ordo bishops are corrupt princes of the Church who are weak cowards. How many times has Michael Voris used this sentiment as his bread and butter in his Vortexes for his ChurchMilitant.TV?

Well guess what .... ++Collins is not one of them. He just helped a number of souls do something moral by rejecting the Liberal party, at least federally. 

Pax, Julian. 

P.S. Do I smell the next papacy going to Canada and ++Collins becoming Pope? Well .... it's a dream I suppose. But who knows if he keeps this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment