Thursday 18 August 2016

Brief Update

Hello Everyone,

No I haven't given up on Servimus just yet. Life sometimes takes over and you have no time for other side activities, especially when you are married like me. I just recently came back from my honeymoon with my wife, and well between packing and going and coming back, I didn't have a lot of time to blog.

I do have a couple of things down the road. First, I was working on a post on a now stale subject, but I'll release it anyways in future. That is, about the Ad Orientem issue when Cardinal Sarah shook the Church and got a swift kick from Pope Francis, other misguided clerics, and the PR machine of the Vatican Press over the issue. I'll put in my two cents.

Secondly, I do want to briefly cover my wedding after these long few months. It won't be a huge post, but it will just be a small necessary posting.

Anyways, just letting you know I'm still here. Pax. Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment