Thursday 1 January 2015

Note of Change: Expansion of Coverage for Latin Mass Listings to Include All of Ontario

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to make a decision to expand my regular listings (e.g. weekly, daily) as well as listings for the most important feast days of the Liturgical year (e.g. Christmas, Holy Week, Octave of Christmas/Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God) to include ALL of Ontario. Listings will be added and updated to my regular listings page upon some form of confirmation (e.g. bulletin, online, e-mail) for the listing.

As for my special offerings pages, (the ones I do for 4 month periods) I will continue to focus solely on those offerings in the Archdiocese of Toronto. However, upon written request to my e-mail account associated with this blog, I will post any desired listings should someone from an outside (arch)diocese ask for an addition. It will be titled, "Special Request - XXXXX, (Arch)Diocese of XXXXXX" to indicate such.

Thank you. Pax, Julian.

No comments:

Post a Comment