I came across this article from the Economist about the general growth of the Latin Mass worldwide, though the focuses on more specific statistics in Britain. This is making its way around the Latin Mass/Conservative Catholic blogosphere. Nevertheless, it discusses the trend of growth in the Latin Mass. I decided to post the Fr. Zuhlsdorf version here, because his commentary is insightful, humourous, and poignant. Here's the link to the Fr. Z commented version of the article:
Fall 2014 Latin Mass Special Offerings, SEE HERE!
- Sources of Information for Special Offerings Latin Mass Listings
- COLLECTION OF MY LATIN MASS QUESTION AND ANSWER POSTS AND ALTAR SERVING POSTS
- The Liguorian Reflection Series on Many Ascetical Works
- BLOG RULES!!! READ THEM BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR E-MAIL ME!
- Contact Information
- Servimus Unum Deum - Latin Mass Serving Group
- LONG TERM PROJECT: Vatican II Reading and Countering with the Actual Documents, AND YOU CAN HELP!!!
- Known Latin Mass Listings in the Archdiocese of To...